With the US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicting faster-than-average growth for many occupations in the industry, personal care represents an excellent development opportunity for your agency. Take a look at the projected forecast from 2012 to 2022 for spa and salon professions:
- Skincare specialties will grow by 40 percent.
- Massage therapy will grow by 23 percent.
- Nail care specialties will grow by 16 percent.
- Hair and cosmetology professions will grow by 13 percent.
But spas and salons – even barbershops – aren’t like every other small business. Yes, they usher in risk when they invite customers in, but they also face exposures from emerging technologies and unusual industry practices.
This eBook is designed to help you capitalize on the opportunities present in the salon and spa industry. You’ll find…
- An overview of important policies for spas and salons.
- Individual sections dedicated to investigating risk in specific occupations.
- Tips for classifying risks that fall into multiple categories.
Combining this industry information with the power and efficiency of the Insureon Solutions platform makes marketing your hair salon, barbershop, or day spa risk easier. Keep reading to see how this sector can help your agency grow.