How Do I Use the Insurance Guides?
Every industry has its unique exposures, and so does every business. That’s why each guide is organized by the industry with chapters dedicated to the different business types within it. When an industry has a particularly long list of potential business types, we’ve grouped them by similar insurance concerns.
You can download the entire eBook PDF, or you can flip to the chapter that best represents your interest. From there, you can…
- Identify classes set for growth.
- Select a target market for your agency.
- Evaluate a client’s risks based on their industry and profession.
- Suggest commercial policies for your clients.
Commercial insurance isn’t necessarily complicated, but there is more to it than offering a Business Owner’s Policy and waiting for your commission. Use these eBooks to help you start writing a variety of business classes.
What’s Inside the eBooks?
In addition to the data from government agencies and trade associations, Insureon Solutions guides offer insight into insuring different businesses, such as…
- Questions agents may want to ask clients when assessing risk.
- Classification issues agents may run into when submitting applications.
- Suggestions agents may make for mitigating risks.
- Policies that are important to particular industries.
Our coverage guides are just the beginning of the resources available for independent insurance agents. Take a look at our Agency Management Tips for more ideas on how to run your business.