How to Boost Customer Service with an Agency Management System
Customer service is job number one for independent insurance agents. Serving customers well keeps them in your agency, plus it creates great word-of-mouth advertising for you. A positive referral from one happy customer can send a dozen more your way.
But that doesn’t mean customer service always gets the attention it deserves. You only have so many hours in the day, and much of that time is spent checking carrier appetites, preparing reports, and maintaining records. And as your agency grows, so does the amount of paperwork required. Miss one deadline, and all the goodwill you’ve acquired can fly out the window.
More insurance agents are turning to technology to help them organize their office. The improved efficiency created through customer management software means fewer details fall through the cracks.
Better Customer Service through Agent Management Systems
You're probably already a great salesperson. You know how to engage potential clients and how to turn a “maybe” into a “yes.” You know that persistence and honesty matter as much as – if not more than –having a quality product.
Once the sale is made, however, it’s your customer service skills that will determine if clients stay with your agency. Your clients want an agent who…
- Offers policies that are tailored to their needs.
- Stays up-to-date on policy changes.
- Informs them of their renewals and deadlines.
- Responds to their requests in a timely fashion.
The more clients you have, the harder it is to keep up with their demands. That’s why an agency management system is so valuable to your business. With the right software you can put processes in place that help you provide the kind of service your clients want.
The ideal customer management software would:
- Have an uncluttered, easy-to-navigate user interface.
- Automatically generate customer records.
- Store client information in one place.
- Allow 24/7 access to client data.
- Send alerts for policy renewals.
These time-saving features simplify your daily routine and allow you to anticipate your clients’ needs. Customers will be impressed with how quickly you can service their existing policies, and that can turn into valuable referrals for your agency.
The Insureon Solutions Difference
Insureon Solutions offers client management software that makes servicing your customers easy. In addition to the features listed above, Insureon Solutions members can…
- Transfer prior business. You can increase your efficiency by putting your entire book in one spot. Risks placed with our carriers through other wholesalers or intermediaries can be relocated to our online hub.
- Apply to multiple quality providers. You can save time by marketing your client’s risk to all available carriers within minutes of completing a single application.
- Receive accurate quotes. Clients hate surprises. Our interactive technology helps you avoid misclassifications, which means you’ll get more accurate quotes for your clients.
- Consult with experts. If you come across a risk that is particularly difficult to place, you can chat with an Insureon Solutions representative in real time online. With access to specific carrier underwriting guidelines, our experts can answer your toughest questions.
Customers have lots of options for insurance. Find out how our agency management software can help you stand out as the agent with great customer service. Contact us at 888-466-8868 or [email protected] to learn more.