Why Insureon Solutions?
The insurance industry is getting more competitive by the day. Major insurance providers and brash startups are crowding the space that independent agents used to own. To win clients, you need to stand out.
And that's where Insureon Solutions can help. Join today to get the tools you need to succeed.
A Team Dedicated to Your Agency
With all the sales meetings, phone calls, and paperwork, the life of an insurance agent is hectic. You've got to be on top of your game, ready to service a policy or answer a client's question at any moment. That's why our members get a team of skilled insurance professionals to support their efforts.
Your Solutions Team is made up of:
- Producers to help with appetite questions, new quotes, and new business binds.
- Account Managers to assist with renewals, endorsement requests, and customer service issues with your in-force accounts.
Team members know the risk profile for your area. They can tell you what classes quote with what carriers, and they're ready to work with you through the entire sales process.
Unbeatable Personal and Commercial Insurance Solutions
Your clients are better informed and have higher expectations than ever before. Most have researched their options and are ready to walk if they think they aren't getting a good deal.
But joining Insureon Solutions helps you keep them in your book. You can offer commercial insurance solutions even if the client is a hard-to-place risk.
Find business insurance solutions for:
Personal lines solutions include...
Insureon Solutions members can usually find personal lines and commercial insurance solutions to fit their clients' needs. Many business classes quote within a day. Tougher risks may take more time as our producers tap into our network of carriers. More often than not, they can match your client's risk to an appropriate solution.
Fast Access to Top Carriers
Forget about the expensive and difficult-to-maintain direct appointments. Stay competitive with an Insureon Solutions membership that lets you…
- Access A-rated insurers without the burden of minimum production quotas.
- Offer clients alternative pricing options.
- Sell commercial and personal line products you normally couldn't quote.
- Avoid the monthly or per-quote fees our competitors charge.
Expand your product portfolio and give your clients the coverage they need without the hassle of direct appointments.
Members also have access to Insureon Underwriting Managers (IUM), a managing general agent launched in 2016 for:
- Lloyd's of London.
- Lexington Insurance Company.
- Markel Insurance Company.
IUM products include:
- High-risk Homeowner's Insurance.
- Personal lines standalone Wind-Only Insurance.
- Coastal Homes Insurance.
- Personal articles floater.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance.
- Commercial Package Insurance.
A Client Management System to Streamline Your Workflow
Take advantage of Insureon Solutions' online client management system where you can…
- Automate your application, policy servicing, and renewal processes.
- Store prospect information and client records in one location.
- Add new users and assign accounts.
- Provide users with 24/7 access to client data.
- Minimize redundancies and errors with a single application tailored to your client's risk.
Automate your workflow and enhance your customer service with our client management software. That way you can spend more time doing what you do best: selling insurance, building relationships, and binding policies.
Insureon Solutions connects you with top carriers, boosts your product lines, and helps you streamline operations. But you also benefit from:
Insureon Solutions members also have the security of working with a company that carries its own E&O coverage from an A.M. Best A-rated insurer. Click here to see our certificate.
Want to learn more? Contact us at 888.466.8868 or send us an email at [email protected].