Get Quotes from top carriers in 50 states.
Login to quote
How to Sell Insurance without Direct Appointments
Direct appointments are essential for your success, but they aren't easy to come by. Most insurance companies only appoint agencies that already have a good track record. Plus, they usally want a long-term commitment and guaranteed production.
Insureon Solutions has a better option. Once you join, you can start selling insurance products from top-rated insurance carriers with:
- No production quotas.
- No commitment to a long-term partnership.
- No monthly or per-quote fees.
Partnering with Insureon Solutions lets you sell quality products and keep your independence.
Registration is easy. Simply…
- Enter your agency details.
- Submit your license and E&O information.
Once you've registered, you can use Insureon Solutions to:
- Save money. One direct appointment can cost hundreds – even thousands – of dollars. Insureon Solutions gives you immediate access to top-rated carriers without the huge price tag.
- Avoid minimum requirements. Insureon Solutions holds the direct appointment, so you don't have to worry about production quotas.
- Strengthen your agency. Speed up your sales cycle when you use our universal application to quickly find multiple rates for clients.
Even better? There is no limit to the number of agents you can add to your profile. Everyone your agency gets immediate access to our carriers.
How to Use Insureon Solutions to Build Your Insurance Agency
Getting access to A.M. Best A-rated insurers means you can:
- Sell policies that were once unattainable.
- Use our online portal to streamline your book of business.
- Give clients multiple alternatives for most policies.
- Cover gaps in your current lines of business.
Membership also gives you access to Insureon Underwriting Managers (IUM). Launched in 2016, IUM is a managing general agent for:
- Lloyd's of London.
- Lexington Insurance Company.
- Markel Insurance Company.
Products from IUM include…
Don't wait to be appointed with an insurer. Sign up to start selling insurance from A-rated companies today.